CONCIERGE DOCTORS SCHEDULE OF FEES
Schedule of Fees
short consult $129
medium consult $179
This cost includes the issuing of a prescription, referral letter, and or medical certificate.
Repeat scripts $39
Our doctors may be able to issue you a repeat script without the need for an additional consult.
Initial consult $129
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If you need to cancel or postpone your appointment, please give us at least 24 hours’ notice.
- You may still move your appointment within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment time at no cost but if you wish to cancel you will only be refunded 50% of your consultation fee.
- If you move your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice, you will still be able to move again if needed at no cost. However, no refund for cancellations will be applicable at all.
- No shows will not receive a refund.
CONCIERGE DOCTORS TERMS & CONDITIONS (T&Cs)
T&Cs are important. Concierge Doctors encourages you to read right to the bottom of this page (don’t worry, we made it interesting, so you won’t want to fall asleep while reading).
The website and services of Concierge Doctors are owned by Concierge Doctors Pty Ltd ABN 82632896523. By using this website and using our services, you agree to a set of T&Cs. These T&Cs, along with our other policies and provision of services guidelines, control your access to and use of our services.
If at any time you are reading this set of T&Cs and have a question; just pick up the phone! We are a concierge service after all… We are here to wait on you.
Concierge Doctors may need to amend these T&Cs and as such, reserves the right to modify them from time to time. If anything significant changes, we will email you and let you know.
Concierge Doctors is a premium private health service that provides confidential medical consultations and services from Australian registered doctors and health practitioners.
Please remember that the website content and any communications you have with Concierge Doctors administration representatives (i.e., not the registered doctors) does not constitute medical advice. Concierge Doctors provide the service and you decide if it is right for you. If our registered Doctors feel you need an alternative service, they will let you know and provide you recommendations for next steps.
Our address: Suite 42, 89 Jones St, Ultimo Sydney 2007 NSW Australia
Registration, Profiles & Memberships
When you first become an elite member of Concierge Doctors, you are required to be registered. A few rules exist around registration:
- Only registered users can access our services
- Individuals can only create one profile / account
- The individual that sets up a membership profile must be over 18 years old. Profiles for memberships may be set up for children under 18 by legal guardians only
- Profiles and memberships can only be set up by persons capable of entering a legally binding agreement with Concierge Doctors and can understand and agree to these T&Cs.
The Concierge Doctors team reserves the right to verify these guidelines before finalising a registration and membership.
Your responsibilities when registering:
We treat your personal information with utmost care and protection. Members have some responsibilities as well to ensure a) they protect their account and b) they register correct information. When registering:
- You are responsible to create and secure your membership password. If you are concerned of a breach to your account, you must immediately contact Concierge Doctors for assistance.
- The information you provide about yourself and your health to Concierge Doctors is your responsibility. You agree it will be accurate and include comprehensive information relevant to your health. It is also up to you to keep your information up to date. If anything about your healthcare or medication changes you are required to update your profile or let your Concierge Doctors health practitioner know.
- You must agree not to exclude any information that would reasonably be considered relevant to the services you seek or your overall health.
Our medical services
Concierge Doctors Pty Ltd is not responsible for the specific medical advice provided to you by a doctor or health practitioner during a consultation. Just as with any registered medical consultation, you and your doctor or health practitioner are accountable for the conduct of the consultation. This is regardless of the method of consultation (i.e. online or by phone). Patients are advised that it is at their own discretion to act upon or follow the advice provided by the doctor or health practitioner.
Our doctors are obliged to follow the Australian Medical Board’s Good Medical Practice; A Code of Conduct for Doctors in Australia. This sets out a code of conduct for all registered medical practitioners in Australia. The Code provides the legal guidelines for providing good care, including working with patients, working with other healthcare professionals, working within the healthcare system, minimising risk, maintaining professional performance, professional behaviour & ensuring their own care. Concierge Doctors will keep records of your consultation & hold and maintain these records as per the legal requirements of this Code.
Concierge Doctors Pty Ltd makes no warranties that an online consultation with a doctor or health practitioner is suitable for you.
Company, website and services: intellectual property
Concierge Doctors owns all material on the website www.conciergedoctors.com.au. This includes products and services. All persons wishing to reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, sell, modify, publish or store content for any purpose must obtain written consent from Concierge Doctors.
‘Concierge Doctors’ and aspects of the Concierge Doctors logo are trademarks of Concierge Doctors.
Trademarks used on the Website to describe third parties and their products are trade marks of those third parties.
Linking and Third Party content
You must not link to or display any part of www.conciergedoctors.com.au without Concierge Doctors’ written authorisation. Our website may contain links to or display the content of third parties (Third Party Content), including links to websites operated by other organisations and individuals (Third Party Websites). Third Party Content and Third Party Websites are not under the control of Concierge Doctors. Concierge Doctors does not endorse, approve or make any warranty or claim regarding Third Party Content, Third Party Websites or the products, services or information available on any Third Party Website, or in respect of the owner or operator of a Third Party Website or their conduct. If you use or rely upon Third Party Content or Third Party Websites, you do so solely at your own discretion and risk.
What we expect from you:
Concierge Doctors will treat you with the highest level of care and respect. You have some legal and ethical obligations too. As such, you must not:
- use the Website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use the Website for commercial purposes (including for competitive advantage or to the competitive disadvantage of Concierge Doctors);
- use the Website to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Website;
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that:
- is not your original work, or which may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another person;
- is, or could reasonably be expected to be, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful, including material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
- includes an image or personal information of another person unless you have their consent;
- you know or suspect, or should reasonably know or suspect, to be false, misleading or deceptive;
- contains large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content; or
- contains financial, legal, or other professional advice.
Without limiting the above, you will not and will not permit a third party to:
- use any method or process (including data scraping, web-bots, collection or accumulation tool, robot, spider or scripted responses) for the purpose of obtaining, processing, copying, replicating, distributing, reconfiguring, republishing, viewing, assessing, analysing, modifying or repacking the Content;
- use, obtain, or attempt to obtain from the Website, information in order to identify or discover pricing, underwriting, rating and related business methodology or systems; and
- do anything which will or may damage, disrupt access to or interfere with the proper operation of the Website.
If at any time you believe that a user has breached any of the above conditions, please contact us straight away!
Looking after your data
We won’t ever share your health data (unless requested to by you), but generic information about the way our services are used is vital to our commitment to quality improvement. Concierge Doctors reserves the right to block or suspend any user of its Website, and to modify or remove any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Website by any user, without notice. By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available any material via the Website, you grant Concierge Doctors a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual licence to use, reproduce and edit the non-medical information material in any form and for any purpose, and unconditionally waive all rights as defined by the Copyright Act 1968. For the avoidance of doubt Concierge Doctors will not use, reproduce, edit or exploit your health information provided to Concierge Doctors.
Concierge Doctors is not responsible for, and accepts no liability with respect to, any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Website by any person other than Concierge Doctors. Concierge Doctors does not endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by any person other than Concierge Doctors.
You agree to indemnify Concierge Doctors and each of the officers, employees, agents, contractors, suppliers and licensors (collectively Affiliates) of Concierge Doctors in respect of any liability, loss or damages (including all legal and other costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by them arising (in whole or part) out of the breach of or failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions, or any other default or wrongful conduct in relation to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions, on the part of you or any of your Affiliates.
Cookies, advertising and research: deidentified information
We may use third-party vendors to show our ads on sites on the internet and serve these ads based on a user’s prior visits to our Website. We may also use analytics data supplied by these vendors to inform and optimise our ad campaigns based on your prior visits to our Website.
While cookies allow a computer to be identified, they do not contain personal information about a specific individual. For information on cookie settings of your internet browser, please refer to your browser’s manual.
The term, ‘your information’ refers to material (including, without limitation, text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to our website through the Chat or Email feature, for whatever purpose.
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content uploaded to our website through the Chat feature in any existing or future media. You also grant us the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Any information uploaded to our website through our Chat feature will be treated as confidential information between the User and Concierge Doctors and will not be published on our website or made available publicly.
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party.
- You must not submit any content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website through the Chat feature, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website and we will store and maintain records as required by law.
We will store and maintain all material and records as required by law.
To the extent permitted by law, Concierge Doctors is not liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused, which may result from your use of or failure to access our website, the content contained on our website or due to the fact that our website content is wrong, incomplete or out of date.
To the extent permitted by law, Concierge Doctors disclaims any liability arising from the actions of the doctors or health practitioners providing medical advice to you. The liability for the actions of doctor and health practitioners, including advice provided and prescriptions prepared and filled through our website, rests solely with those registered medical providers.
All health-related queries should be directed to doctors and health practitioners and not to Concierge Doctors Pty Ltd administrative staff.
Warranty and Disclaimer
By accessing our Website, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by the Website or by any Third Party Content or Third Party Website.
To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with the Website and its use are hereby excluded. By accessing our Website, you agree to indemnify Concierge Doctors and each of its Affiliates for any loss, damage, costs or expenses whatsoever suffered by any person or entity arising out of or in any way connected with your access to the Website.
Concierge Doctors does not warrant that the products and services provided through the Website are fit for your intended purpose. All products and services provided through the website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied.
Refunds Dispatch & Deliveries
Fees associated with Concierge Doctors’ services are clearly outlined in our schedule of fees at the top of this page. When completing your membership registration process, you agree to the fees and processes associated with the services of Concierge Doctors.
You may be charged the consultation fee when you book your consultation or sign up for membership services. One off consultation fees will be refunded to you if Concierge Doctors health practitioner or doctor considers the telemedicine format as not appropriate for your specific condition.
Membership Subscriptions Charges: Based on your preferred treatment option, Concierge Doctors will place a hold on your card for the anticipated cost of the first charge of your subscription. The hold is not a charge and will reverse in 7 days if your consultation is not approved by your doctor. If your doctor consultation is approved for treatment (and the decision to do so rest solely with your doctor), Concierge Doctors provides several subscription options, each being billed every month or annually (depending on your preference/choice). You will be charged for your treatment plan when doctor’s approval is granted. All subsequent charges will occur once every month until your treatment is complete, or a follow-up doctor consultation is scheduled.
All prices listed are inclusive of GST and shipping costs where relevant.
Subscriptions Refunds: Subject to rights that cannot be waived under Australian Consumer Law, the subscription price can only be refunded when a) you let us know you would like to cancel your subscription and goods have not yet been dispatched by our partner pharmacy b) our partner pharmacy cannot fulfil your order due to lack of stock c) a product or pricing error is identified. We can only refund back to the payment method and card used for the original charge.
Pharmacy Services Refunds: Concierge Doctors uses preferred pharmacies to prepare and deliver you medications. Partner pharmacies will dispense your medication within 5 business day of a successful consultation taking place. Medication costs vary between pharmacies and states. Concierge Doctors is not responsible for the costs of medication charged by pharmacies. Your medication will be delivered by Australia Post and a signature on delivery will be required. Delivery times by Australia Post differ, depending on your shipping address, please visit auspost.com.au/ for exact timelines, terms and conditions. Costs for medications and delivery will be charged as per the fee schedule directly to credit cards and invoices sent directly to member’s email addresses.
You can fulfil your script through a pharmacy of your choice, or have your script mailed directly to you. Concierge Doctors is not responsible for the service or financial costs of the pharmacy once the script is dispensed.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.